Wings’ personnel provide tours everyday of the week. Monday through Saturday tour start times are between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and Sunday tours start between noon and 4 p.m.
- There is a minimum of 10 students or adults needed to book a tour reservation. If the group has fewer than 10 paying individuals, a deposit is required to cover the cost of the program.
- There is a non-refundable deposit required for every tour and the amount of the deposit is dependent on the type of tour selected. All deposits and completed registration forms need to be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the proposed tour time.
- Tours are scheduled a minimum of two weeks prior to the selected date. The deposit and registration form are also due at that time (two weeks in advance).
- For every 10 students one adult gets free admission. Each additional adult costs $6.
- We will be ready to begin your tour at the time you selected. We are not generally able to start tours early. If you are running late please let us know as soon as possible. Tours more than 20 minutes late we will need to modify their tour to stay on schedule.
- When tour group arrives please know the number of tour participants in your party. Payment for the entire group must be made as a single transaction.
- We do not invoice for tours. Complete payment must be tendered before the program begins.
- Groups can modify their reservations if two-week notice is provided. Groups may cancel their reservations at any time, but the deposit is non-refundable. We need approximately two hours’ notice before canceling a tour due to inclement weather conditions. Wings Over the Rockies will be closed if Denver Public Schools has a snow day. If your program must be canceled due to our weather closure, we will work with you to reschedule your tour or refund your deposit.
- We offer a small lunch room for a rental fee of $25. It must be must be reserved when booking the tour and is not available for rent on the day of the tour.
- We cannot provide refunds for deposits or over-payments.
For Group tours and Educational Programming contact Wings Education at 303.360.5360 x130 or MCarlson@WingsMuseum.org