The Museum’s Speakers Bureau is comprised of Wings Members with interesting aviation or aerospace backgrounds who have graciously volunteered their time and talent to speak to charitable, service, community, and civic organizations.
2015 Speakers Bureau Speakers and Topics
Chuck Stout email@example.com
- Colorful Coloradans in Aerospace History
- The 20 Greatest Moments in Flight (That You Never Heard Of)
- Everyday Life in Space: So, How Do Astronauts Go To The Bathroom Anyway?
- The History of the Space Program
- Pilots With Disabilities: Determination and Ingenuity
- Those Dang Little Airplanes: Menace or Necessity?
- The Value of General Aviation in Our Everyday Lives
- What Has the Space Program Done for YOU?
- Women in Aviation: Innovators in Many Realms
- Aerobatics: Ballet in the Sky
- The Aviation Boom After World War II:How it Changed Our Lives
- If Humans Were to Fly, They’d Have Wings: How We Have Adapted to Flight
- World War II—From Biplanes to Atomic Bombs: The astonishing changes in aviation technology during the six years of World War II
- Apollo: Did Going to the Moon Save the Earth?
- How Airplanes Fly
- Heroes of the Sky
Martin Sagara firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space Technology and History
Phil Waters email@example.com
- The A-6 Intruder (He flew 169 combat missions in Vietnam)
- Aircraft Carrier Operations during the Vietnam War
- Advanced Technology in American Air power
- Virtual Tour to the Wings Over the Rockies Museum
Bob Rushforth firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aviation Archaeology: Crash Sites Recording
Hugh Greenwood email@example.com
- U.S. Women Pilots in World War II
- Stars in Khaki: Selected celebrities who served with the Armed Forces (primarily with the Army Air Forces) during and after WWII.
- Fire of a Thousand Suns: Story of some of the main people, places, and events during the building of the first Atomic Bomb.
- Secrets of the Wright Brothers Revealed
- The Norden Bombsight
Steve Willis firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Fly!
To arrange for a speaker at your event, please contact the speaker directly.