The Museum’s Speakers Bureau is comprised of Wings Members with interesting aviation or aerospace backgrounds who have graciously volunteered their time and talent to speak to charitable, service, community, and civic organizations.
2016 Speakers Bureau Speakers and Topics
Chuck Stout email@example.com
- Colorful Coloradans in Aerospace History
- The 20 Greatest Moments in Flight (That You Never Heard Of)
- Everyday Life in Space: So, How Do Astronauts Go To The Bathroom Anyway?
- What Has the Space Program Done for YOU?
- Women in Aviation: Determined Pioneers
- Apollo: Did Going to the Moon Save the Earth?
- Those Dang Little Airplanes: Menace or Necessity?
- Pilots With Disabilities: It’s More About Ability
- How Airplanes Fly
- What Makes a Hero?
- Invisible Heroes in Aerospace
- World War II—From Biplanes to Atomic Bombs: The astonishing changes in aviation technology during the six years of World War II
- Aerobatics: Ballet in the Sky
- The Value of General Aviation in Our Everyday Lives
- If People Were Meant to Fly, They’d Have Wings: How We Have Adapted to Flight
- Best. Race. Ever. (To the Moon and Back!)
Martin Sagara firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spaceflight Technology
- Space Program History
- Careers in Aerospace (For High School and College Students interested in Aerospace Careers)
Phil Waters email@example.com
- The A-6 Intruder (He flew 169 combat missions in Vietnam)
- Aircraft Carrier Operations during the Vietnam War
- Advanced Technology in American Air power
- Virtual Tour to the Wings Over the Rockies Museum
Hugh Greenwood firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Women Pilots in World War II
- Stars in Khaki: Selected celebrities who served with the Armed Forces (primarily with the Army Air Forces) during and after WWII.
- Fire of a Thousand Suns: Story of some of the main people, places, and events during the building of the first Atomic Bomb.
- Secrets of the Wright Brothers Revealed
- The Norden Bombsight
Steve Willis email@example.com
- How to Fly!
To arrange for a speaker at your event, please contact the speaker directly.