Throughout the year, Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum receives requests for ticket donations for organization events, raffles and more. In order to accommodate as many requests as possible in a timely fashion, we kindly ask that the following guidelines be met.
Wings Over the Rockies will provide a 4-pack of one-day general admission museum passes to other organizations classified as 501(c)(3) tax-exempt . These passes are valid for general day admission and are not valid for Hangar Events, Signature Events, or other special events, and rentals. Wings is unable to provide membership, gift certificate, gift shop items or monetary donations. Wings is also unable to provide donations to non-501(c)(3) organizations. Wings will honor one request per year per organization.
Please mail the following three items at least eight-weeks prior to your scheduled event. Email and in-person requests cannot be accommodated.
- On your organization’s letterhead:
• Name, address, phone, and email of the organization/event contact
• A brief description and mission of the organization
• Date, time, and location of the event
• A brief description of the event/purpose the passes will be used
(i.e. silent auction, raffle etc.)
• The address where the passes will be mailed
- A copy of your organization’s 501(c)(3) tax-exempt certificate
Donations requests can be mailed to:
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
Attn: Donation Requests
7711 Academy Blvd
Denver, CO 80230