Think all of our volunteers are a bunch of gearheads? Think again! Even if your enthusiasm for aviation surpasses your knowledge, we need you as a volunteer. Join our corps of volunteers and help preserve the history of aviation and space in Colorado for future generations.
Nearly every area of the Museum is staffed by volunteers, from the welcome center to operations, there are many areas where we need your help.
We are looking for the following types of people to volunteer with us:
- Friendly faces to greet guests
- Artists and history buffs
- Tour guides/Docents
- Event staff
Have we piqued your interest?
Candidates are required to contribute a minimum of 3.5 hours a week to the Museum to be considered a volunteer in good standing. All selected applicants will be notified by phone for an interview. This process usually takes 3-4 weeks.
- Download Application below
- Download Background Check form below
- Download Emergency Contact form below
- Mail forms to Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum at 7711 E. Academy Blvd, Denver, CO 80230. Attention Rejane McNamara.
- By appointment only. Wait 3-4 weeks to hear from a Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum representative.
- If selected, perform an in-person interview.
*Please note – All forms must be mailed to Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum to be considered.
For questions on volunteering and on the application process please email Volunteer@WingsMuseum.org or call 303.360.5360 ext 132.
Please complete the forms below and mail to the Museum, attn. Rejane McNamara:
Click here to sign into your Volgistics account.