Offerings for Pilots
Effective July 27, 2018, the FAA removed the requirement for an authorized instructor to be present when a pilot accomplishes his or her instrument recency experience in an aviation training device (ATD). The FAA emphasizes the importance of clearly documenting in one’s logbook the type and identification of the ATD used.
- 77,000 square feet of flight ramp
- 18 tie-downs
- 1 helipad
- Pilots may access the gallery through the flight ramp
Contact Flight@WingsMuseum.org to make a reservation.
Through a partnership with Signature Flight Support, Wings’ schedules refueling for planned aircraft. Fuel will be billed directly through Signature Flight Support. Contact Signature and ask for the “Wings Discount” and they will bring fuel to the ramp.
- Free wifi
- Coffee available
- Storage lockers
- Access to ForeFlight and other flight planning applications
- Access to ATDs (additional charges apply)
- Access to Exploration of Flight exhibits and activities