Educational Support – EAA Young Eagles
The Young Eagles program was developed by the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) to introduce children, ages 8 to 17 to the exciting world of flight. The Young Eagles program consists of EAA member pilots who volunteer their time and aircraft to give free introductions to flight to youth.
On the 3rd Saturday of each month, EAA Chapter 301 provides free rides to youth at the Centennial Airport from the Exploration of Flight ramp. Many of the youth at these rallies go on to participate in Exploration of Flight activities, as the Young Eagles are invited to various youth aviation groups in the area.
Learn more and register by contacting EAA Chapter 301 Young Eagles Coordinator Thomas Letts at Thomas.Letts@Boeing.com.
- A parent 18 years or older must accompany the student to Exploration of Flight to sign all waiver documentation.
- All registrants must respond to an email sent prior to the event to confirm attendance.
- All Young Eagles Flight Experiences are subject to weather conditions.
- If the event is canceled for any reason, registered participants will be placed at the top of our waitlist and offered open seats on a future rally.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to rally start time.
- Each flight lasts for approximately 20 minutes in the air.
- One flight per year per individual.
- If cancellation is needed, please notify Thomas.Letts@Boeing.com.