Group Tour Policies
1. Tour Times – Tours are provided Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sunday tours are provided beginning at noon through 3:00 p.m.
2. Tour Scheduling – Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the selected tour date.
3. Tour Confirmation – Tour submissions are processed in three to five business days in the order that they are received. You will receive an email confirmation with your scheduled date and time.
4. Tour Attendance – A minimum of 10 students and/or adults is required to reserve a tour. If a tour reservation is requested for fewer than the minimum, the group will still have to cover the minimum price.
5. Tour Payment – Payment in full, as a single transaction, is required upon the arrival of the tour group. We do not invoice for groups. For school groups, one adult shall be admitted free for every 10 students; each additional adult admission shall be $6.00. We cannot issue refunds for payments made by check.
6. Arrival – The Museum will be ready to begin at the confirmed tour time. The Museum is not able to start tours early. If a tour group is running late, it should notify the Museum as soon as possible. If a tour group is more than 20 minutes late, we cannot guarantee a docent for the tour.
7. Modifications and Cancellations – Wings must be notified of a change in group numbers of ten or more people no later than 1 week ahead of the scheduled visit date. There is a rescheduling fee of $25.