- Bachelor of Science from West Texas State University (now West Texas Agricultural and Mechanical) in Radio/Television speech.
- US Navy 1965 – 1968, 169 combat missions as a bombardier/navigator (BN) in A-6A/B Intruders from USS Constellation during combat tours in 1967 – 1968.
- 1968 – 1971 (Attack Squadron VA-128, NAS Whidbey Island, WA) Served as First Lieutenant and nuclear/mine warfare instructor. Served as an instructor BN training new/transitioning pilots and BNs in the A-6A navigation & weapons delivery systems.
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent
After working cases involving property crimes, specialized in Physical and Electronic Surveillance, and served as Technical Advisor to the Denver Special Agent in Charge. Retired in June 1999 with twenty-seven years as Special Agent.
- Conducts Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) surveys for corporate and business clients.
- The A-6 Intruder (He flew 169 combat missions in Vietnam)
- Aircraft Carrier Operations during the Vietnam War
- Virtual Tour to the Wings Over the Rockies Museum
- Grumman F-14 – The Tomcat Story
- Physiological Aspects of flying the A-6 Intruder in combat
Contact Phil: email@example.com